About Our Company
History of the Company
The Bunting family has been in business in the Pittsburgh region since 1869 when W. A. Bunting & Son Company was established. The W. A. Bunting Company manufactured rubber stamps, tags and nameplates. Fast forward to 1980 and the 3rd generation descendant, Jody Bunting, who founded Bunting Graphics, Inc. in 1980. The business quickly expanded over the next 35 years through acquisition and expansion into new markets to become a leader in the signage industry on a national scale.
Bunting Graphics has developed a Quality Management System (QMS) which is aimed at satisfying the requirements and expectations of our customers and to improve the overall management of the company. Our QMS meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard and addresses the planning, customer communication, design & development, production, and installation of the company's products.
At Bunting, being ‘Green’ means that we are aware of the effects our choices have on the environment. We have incorporated recycling of all chemicals, metals, plastic, wood, cans and paper. We have also made investments in technology that has reduced our paper use and improved the efficiency of our heating and lighting systems.
Our sister company, Bunting Architectural Metals, produces single skin metal panels for rainscreens, perforated metal panels and ceilings, decorative facades, storefront, ornamental and miscellaneous metal products.